Wednesday 3 January 2007

Back Home

I'm back in the O-town, so that means school and work. Hopefully I can grab a few people and go dancing this week but I'm sure that peoples money and energy has been zapped away by Christmas and New Years. The biggest issue right now is trying to unpack all my stuff without messing up my room again. Oh wait, the actual big issue here is that my laptop is still messed up and even though The Shop of the Future has had it since the 18th they still haven't figured out how to stop it from overheating. Right now I'm on The Boy Roommate's laptop so I can find out where I need to go for classes. Everything is cyclic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you're home. We should do something Friday night! Call me!!!

Anonymous said...

and u didn't bring the laptop to me why ?

Meth