Saturday 23 December 2006

Hungover on Horseback

After a great night at the bar I had to wake up early to head to the barn to see our family friends new horse. My mom has been riding him for a while now and takes lessons on him on Saturdays. This isn't a picture of him, but he is very similar. This breed is known as Icelandic and they are very short and get really fuzzy in the winter. I think they look like My Little Pony's. They are considered Horses though not Ponies, despite how tiny they are. I took a lesson on him and he is very much the dream horse for any 5 year old little girl who asks Santa for "A Pony".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just curious as to what state you guys live in, and who owns the Icelandic that your mom rides (I also have Icelandics in California http://icehorses.net).

You can email me at iceryder @ gmail.com

Judy