Sunday 19 November 2006

First Time At The Pier

Went to Pier 21 with Kristen and The Princess. The Princess fixed me up first, taught me some valuable going out tricks. Always layer by wearing two shirts, though makes you sweat more you will somehow look better. There may have been a case of VPL (Visible Panty Line) that she just couldn't handle, but there is no way I'm switching to thongs. From 10pm to 4am, and the time just flew by. After the bar we gave Kristen her first Shwarma and then later on when told of my food options back at the house I believe I actually said "I want the ice cream and the cheese" Note to self: only eat food when sober. It was a great night, but I should really start giving out a fake number, I think it would just be easier in the long run. Why do I aim so high, but end up so low?

No comments: