Wednesday 11 October 2006

Grissom And I Are Tight

I have been watching a lot of CSI lately, the original one, none of this NY or Miami stuff. I love this show. At first I thought it was a little too scary and graphic for me, but I have been able to get to sleep fine after watching it so I guess it isn't. I can actually say (and this has happened on more then one occasion) the little one liners that Gil Grissom says before commercials along with him. This is because they are only slightly witty and really predictable, but it makes me feel like we are connecting on a very deep level. Now Ami can actually do an amazing and hilarious impression of Horatio from CSI:Miami, but that show is awful, I can't even watch it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Horatio is hilarious! His one liners kill me. But ya, I agree that the original is the best. My favourite is Law and Order: SVU.

-Teri

Kristin said...

You should watch The Shield. It is soooooooo good!