Sunday 15 October 2006

Blank

I have been feeling weird for about the past month. I can't figure it out. I think need to cry. I actually can't really remember the last time I had a good cry, and I want one. With a lasting length of between 10-30mins, serious tears, runny nose, shrugging shoulders, gasping. Cause it is cathartic, and I know that it would make me feel whole again. Amusingly, I sometimes try to cry, and it hasn't happened, I guess I'm not putting enough or the right amount of effort in. If this keeps up I'm going to have to watch a movie that I know will make me cry, A League Of Their Own or Armageddon, I have both.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sad movie is your best bet. You don't want something to happen that makes you really cry, for yourself, rather than for a character.
Mum