Sunday 3 September 2006

Food? Maybe Not Yet

I think I am on the other side of this bug that has been attacking me for the past few days. I just finished eating some oatmeal and hopefully it is a step in a healthier direction. Mind you I had a bowl of soup last night with some disastrous results, and this oatmeal isn't sitting all that well. I had thought I had food poisoning, but since Ami and now W. seem to be also sick I think it might have been a flu thing. I haven't heard of any bug being passed around, so I guess I started it. Go me for starting something, too bad it is something that is so very bad. It is also unfair since even though I hate needles I am always a good flu shot getting girl. This flu got me early though, they haven't even started with the shots yet. Man I'm ahead of the curve and starting a trend, who know I was so cool. Well, like all the 'cool' girls, I have to go throw up.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Hope you feel better soon. Give me a call when you're up for doing something.