Wednesday 9 August 2006

Pretty Girls

You know that song "Some Guys Have All The Luck" by Rod Stewart, well I think it is true for girls as well, for Pretty Girls. Beautiful women with great bodies seem to just be better off in our society. I'm not saying that brains and personality and kindness aren't important, because they are, but just that pretty girls get a bit of a step up. Employers want them, and will let them get away with more, the service industry does more for them in terms of deals and discounts, men will spend more time and effort being their "friends". If you are pretty you just some how end up with more, free things, lapsed rules, better treatment, attention. I feel I need to focus on being prettier. In order to do this I need to be thinner. I want to lose all the weight I have been carrying lately that is sitting around my midsection, legs, arms, face and ass. I have been thinking about the Pretty Girls thing all day and the weight thing popped into mind after I split the back of my pants wide open at Subway today, adding more fuel for my male co-workers and cool boss to make fun of. Can't I have a normal day?

1 comment:

Mad Red Carnelian said...

poor dear :(
I'd love to disagree with you, but judging from my recent mania with working out and buying designer clothes and fat burners it would seem hypocritical. But for the record, you are a pretty girl Chris
;)
~Daniel