Sunday 13 August 2006

I Want...

I'm going to the cottage tonight, I'm really excited. T* and Lean are going to visit me with their significant others, can't wait to party with them. Feels like I never see my friends from Paris enough. I have so many plans for this week: I want to skinny dip, I want to have a cheeseburger, I want to swim, long distance swim with someone beside me in the kayak, I want to sail in three different boats, I want to have a hot dog in Port Dover, I want to wear my hear in breads, I want to wake up before noon everyday, I want to start one morning with Amaretto in my coffee, I want to eat corn on the cob every night, I want to kayak down to see the nudist colony, I want Little Brother Mike to say he loves me, I want to wear down the callouses on my feet running on the sand, I want to spend the week without make-up or heels, I want to get an amazing tan, I want to roast marshmallows at a fire, I want to have ice cream at Udderlee Kool, I want to finish at least the three books I'm bringing with me, I want to go tubing with the powerboat, I want to have the greatest week ever!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Chris Tine,

Your time at the cottage sounds like it will be full of all kinds of good times.I didn't think of all those great things to do, mostly read and sun bathe. Ate well though. Had great weather. I hope you are able to do half the things you listed. Don't see how going to do it all in a few days.

Bye for now, you know who!