Wednesday 19 July 2006

Comment Spam

Someone or Something is spamming my comments on this blog. I'm still keeping everything open to none members to comment, and I'm not moderating comments yet. I will try to just keep deleting them as they come up. So please ignore. They are usually one line from Anonymous saying something about the blog being informative, obviously the link (the little >> that is underlined at the end of the comment) is the spam, don't go to the site, it is trying to sell you something. Oh spam, how awful, ruining my blogging fun.

1 comment:

Mad Red Carnelian said...

hey, good luck with the Bulldog thing..sounds like a nice place
too bad about the spam, but some people are just a-holes eh?
btw, I started blogging, feel free to comment.. as I recall, you always had 2 cents to offer.. or more than 2 ;)
~Daniel