Thursday 29 June 2006

A Quick Trip Home

W. and I decided to rent a car and drive home to surprise our parents. His and mine, we don't share parents, cause that would be wrong. Anyway it was an awesome trip home, with lots of driving (me doing all of it.) Ottawa to Waterloo to see Crazy T. for an hour, and return her sweet CD collection which kept W. asleep and me happy the whole ride down. Than from Waterloo to the Cottage to surprise my mom. A nice half day at the cottage chilling with W. before heading to Steel Town to surprise his parents at the office. Dinner with them and then a quick visit at lunch time the next day, before driving back home.

"Let's hit up Yahoo Maps to find the dopest route. I prefer Mapquest! That's a good one too. Google Maps is the best! True that! Double true!" --from Chronicles of Narnia (Lazy Sunday)

Well after that famous quote I turned to Google Maps first for our driving directions, but it was Map Quest that was better in my opinion. Home safe now, and tired from the trip but so happy that I got to see everyone, except for my Dad who was sailing, and Little Brother Mike who forgot that he agreed to meet me at the Cottage, oh well.

No comments: